Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday, 1/13/09

Kim's notes:

Sorry I’ve been away for a couple of days but I’m going crazy here at my project site. We’re working close to 15 hours a day and I’m EXHAUSTED. My husband and son are coming to visit me tomorrow and I couldn’t be more excited. They will definitely give me the boost I need to make it through the opening.

Ok, so down to business. As of yesterday, I was down 9.6 lbs. Today…I’m still at 9.6 lbs lost…not a good feeling when I’ve been losing every day. BUT…I won’t let it discourage me. I knew it was impossible to continue to lose that much per day and I seemed to have hit that small plateau. I’m sure there will be many more.

There could be many reasons why I didn’t lose yesterday. I drank about a gazillion gallons of water yesterday, that’s one. I haven’t (sorry to be gross) gone #2 in 2 days (that will definitely keep the weight on) and I ate salmon at a restaurant last night. I’ve found that the past two restaurant meals I’ve had showed less lost on the scale the next day. I’m sure it’s portion size as what I ate had hardly any calories whatsoever.

The cravings at night have gotten a little bad, only because we don’t have TV’s in our rooms yet and I’m boredJ But, I have my laptop and my work and only 2 more days until we have TV so I’ll be fine.

I’m still feeling great, getting lots of exercise and all of that. I’m still excited that I’ve lost 9.6 pounds in 7 days. That’s pretty awesome. I can’t wait to see my family.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Kim - It has been great reading your blog as I too started the HCG diet 1 week ago today. I was excited to find someone that started the journey the same time I did. I ended up losing 9 lbs the first week. I too was so skeptical at first but after having my 6th baby 4 months ago, I was so desperate to feel sexy again that I decided I had to try it out. So far so good. My husband is on it too. He is on day 5 and has lost 10 lbs so far. If you want to keep in touch with someone for support please only email because I don't want anyone to know I'm doing it. I know I'm weird. My email is wilsonohana@gmail.com Good luck and keep up the good work. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! I forwarded your message to Kim. Good luck to you too, I know how hard this is and what kind of will power it takes!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeff and Kim, you guys have a lot of great information here. I hope everything is going great for you. Check out my blog and see what you think http://hcginformation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HCG id the best choice for those who want to loss their weight faster. HCG gives the faster result then the other diet plans.
    HCG DIET
    hcg hormone diet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say thanks for sharing such a nice post...

    Diet solution

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hcg diet I have been on it for over a month now and have lost a total of almost 30 lbs. Keep up the good work and don't get frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! HCG diet direct offers examples of the HCG diet meal plan for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the HCG recipes are to be made with certified organic food. Thanks...
    Hcg Diet Drops & Hcg Diet Plant

    ReplyDelete