Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little Background Info

Okay, to start with, I was very skeptical about the HCG program. I did a lot of research online trying to figure out exactly what it is, and how it works. On the message boards I read, with people on the diet, most had had fantastic results, and of course, the naysayers were telling how it did nothing; didn't burn fat; had side effects; yadda yadda yadda. Of course all these people with nothing but negative facts were people who had never used it.

Still, I was more worried about it than Kim, and I was leaning towards the "Don't do it" side. However, what sold me, was when she went to the office where they administer the diet and shots, a woman there had actually worked for Kim's OB/Gyn, whom we both absolutely love and trust implicitly. They got Kim's Doc on the phone, and he supported it whole heartedly. Now, this doctor is one of the best and most highly regarded ob/gyns in the city of Phoenix, so if it's okay with him, it's okay by me.

She just started the diet on Sunday, and what follows are her emails to me (she's out of town for an extended work project) and my comments.

1 comment:

  1. What company plan are you following in Phoenix? I would like to hear more about the shakes.

    ReplyDelete