Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Started - Monday 1/5/09

Here are monday's email notes:

"Ok, so yesterday I ate 1 oz chicken, 1 cup of raw broccoli and 4 small slices of apple for lunch and 1 oz lobster meat, 1 cup raw spinach and 3 strawberries for dinner. During the day I had (3) protein shakes. I was very tired and withdrawn all day and went to sleep at 7:30.

Today, I woke up feeling a little groggy, but after my shower I felt great. This morning I’ve had a protein shake and a bottle of water and I feel great (except for the headache which seems to be here to stay). I’m energized and not at all hungry. For lunch I’m having 1 oz chicken, 4 celery sticks and 4 apple slices. I think I just had to get through my first day without caffeine. "

And my two cents:

We're pretty sure the headaches are from the lack of caffeine. Kim was a hardcore Diet Coke drinker, and the total lack of caffeine after drinking so much of it, is most likely the culprit. As of Wednesday morning, they've already subsided a little.

Instead of ordering room service and fast food, Kim is now just going to the local grocery and getting the foods she needs. She also drinks a strawberry/banana protein shake purchased at the HCG diet office, which she says are actually pretty tasty. She's sticking to the 500 calorie diet in addition to the shots and shakes.

Eating vegetables and chicken/shrimp/lobster instead of basically crap for her meals is obviously going to change her health and disposition in such a positive way, in addition to the weight loss, so we're off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment